Direction -->

100& by Anis Si Dudu.Edit by me.Enjoy this song
Welcome

Hover the Image



About Story Goodies
Assalammualaikum fellas :) Welcome to my blog.Do follow me and left your footprints on mytaggiboard k . Please behave here .I am the fan of One Direction . Hate me ?


LEAVE Your Link

Status Today
I'm too busy now.Enjoy yourself k.Please don`t remove credit. Bai`!
No harsh words here.
Put your link blog only .
Click GO button once only.
no terpekik terlolong b'coz this is cbox, not shoutbox.Kidding
Put your cbox code here max 240px :)

Friends

Hover the Image



HER | HIM | IT | THEM | SHE | He | AWAK | KAMU YOU NEXT
LET'S EXCHANGE LINKS WITH ME !
IT STILL OPEN . YOU DELETE MINE , I DELETE YOURS .
DEAL ? -,-



Credit Sections

Hover the Image



Images:WHI and tumblr
Blogskin by:Anis Dudu basecode by Zera
Cute Background from : Amalina
Editted by ME
"PLEASE DON'T OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD"



Ikrar untuk Greyson Chance
Wednesday 8 February 2012 | 6:00 pm | 0 leave comment
Photobucket 
Ikrar untuk peminat peminat Greyson....

Kami

peminat-peminat Greyson Chance
berikrar
akan meminatinye sepenuh hati....
dan tidak akan membencinyeE...

kami juga berikrar

tidak akan melupakannya dari dlm hati kami
untuk selamanya...

kami berikrar

di dlm bl0ggEr
yang kami akan setia meminatinye

kami juga berikrar

akan berusaha untuk berjumpa dengan Greyson
sebelum Greyson berkahwin




Old Story > | < New Story